Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The happy life of teacher librarians: an unexpected croissant

One of my mentor kids popped by the other morning period one, on her way to the senior study (which is in the library, upstairs).

Hi miss.  I brought you a chocolate croissant.



She hands me this, and smiles, and heads on to the senior study.  Wasn't that sweet?  A lovely unexpected moment.

Oh, in case you wonder, I have an ergonomic mouse, as a result of some issues from a couple of years ago.  The model is Sky Vertical, and you can read all about ergy mouses here and this one in particular here.  I keep meaning to get one for home... it's brilliant, and much less strain on arm/wrist than conventional mouses.  I'm so used to it now, I forget it's 'weird' till a kid asks about it.

Cheers

Ruth

No comments: