Friday, August 8, 2008

Twilight companion books

I see from Amazon.com that Stephenie Meyer has written a companion to the Twilight series and another to the film.  One due for publication in October 2008, the other December 2008, both available for pre-order from Amazon.  The Twilight Saga: the official guide and Twilight: the complete illustrated movie companion.  I'm sure bookshops here will stock them too, or be able to obtain them.

(No, I am not on lucrative kickbacks for mentioning anything Twilight - I've got a bunch of fans here at school who are reading this series avidly, and then going on to other books too, and I know from TL feedback about this blog that I'm not the only one with a bunch of Twilight fans.  If Twilightery gets 'em reading, or  reading more, there ain't no arguing coming from this little black duck.  It's the old, old, still valid Enid Blyton argument.)

No comments: