Monday, February 7, 2011

I was NOT looking for this website!

...I swear to goodness, I wasn't looking for this.  It came up quite incidentally when I was researching something else entirely.  But when, at 5.45pm after a long day at school when you tried (and failed) all day to compose and send one (long/comprehensive/program-planning) email (although a whole lot of other unplanned things were sorted out/helped with/encouraged etc); when you trip over this site, and you end up snorting Diet Coke because it's funny and sad and OMG-worthy...

...well, there's nothing to do but share it.

Click here.  Enjoy.  Be appalled (or inspired?!).  Maybe even snort Diet Coke too, as you chuckle.

Cheers

Ruth

PS One of the last examples includes Hamlet's "To be or not to be" soliloquy, in a font that's already old hat, if not old old antique hat.  But it's there forever.  I liked the accurately snarky comments about it....

No comments: