Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Winter Holidays!

After a busy term, it's time for a two week break.  Hurrah, hurray, and may the swine flu not find you, or me.

My holiday reading pile includes The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie and Little, Big; I've been meaning to read the Maximum Ride series in the hols, and the Tithe series, and Mortal Instruments (City of Bones etc) and they're ALWAYS out.  Maybe next time.

I might come in to paint a few more words on the entrance wall.  I'll tell you about it after the hols.

Thank you in particular to those who've provided thought-provoking (and/or appreciative!) comments, extra links, and shared ideas over this term, to help make this blog even more useful.

Hurrah for the happy life of teacher librarians ON HOLIDAYS!

Back in a fortnight!

Cheers, Ruth

1 comment:

Shane Symonds said...

Enjoy your break, Ruth. I return to work on Monday but have had a great (reading) holiday! Regards, Shane