Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Skerricks in the world: the National Library of NZ loves us!

Create Readers, a blog by the staff of the National Library of New Zealand, is a constant in my blog roll over there on the right (worth perusing that list every day for the cornucopia of new entries!).  Last week, they had an entry about library display ideas, and mentioned Skerricks, as well as other blogs useful for ideas.  So if you want more, toddle over there for the links.
.
Very Soon Now (I know, too late for you, but it's been a tad busyish around here!) I'll bung up pictures of this year's excellent Halloween decor.  We used some things from last year and added some new for this year and the kids liked it all very much.
.
Also, hello and greetings if you are new to reading this blog and came here as a result of attending the ASLA (NSW) professional development day last weekend.  Yup, nearly everything I mentioned is findable here on the blog (or will be soon).  Nope, I'm not going to put my PowerPoint presentation here as it's not at all the same with the all-singing, all-dancing (no, neither) voice as I spout on about Sprucing Your Library And Having Fun (and I'm sprucing the PP too for future outings).  It was lovely to be able to enthuse others and share the ideas we've played with here. 
.
Cheers
.
Ruth
.

No comments: