Friday, December 4, 2009

My Place (TV series) tonight on ABC3



My Place, the picture book, is brilliant.
(Image from www.bookdepository.co.uk. )

Fingers crossed for the TV version.  Series 1 starts tonight on ABC3, 13 parts covering half the book (success will likely translate to the second half being filmed, one gathers).
.

.
Read more about the TV series here in an article by Greg Hassall from the Sydney Morning Herald (also the source of the image above).
.
Cheers
.
Ruth
.
PS I won't mention that it clashes with Collectors on the ABC, because that's why we have DVD recorders and programs with repeats...

ADDED LATER: If you couldn't find ABC3 on your DVD player, you might need to run the setup program that finds channels again - since ABC3 is new, it wasn't there if you ran the setup months/longer ago when you acquired the DVD player.    You might even find other channels launched since you ran the setup.  Bonus! (And you can guess exactly why I mention this.  Yup, I'm going through the DVD player's channel guide and wondering where ABC3 might be found... - it's the set-top box/digital receiver, not the telly).

1 comment:

Jim said...

Good to see a write up for this book and tv series. I am loving the show, even though I'm an adult.
Sydney - City and Suburbs