Monday, March 28, 2011

Writing activities aplenty!

Digging around for some material on behalf of one of our English teachers, I came across Linley Stace's blog - in particular, her excellent collection of blog entries on writing activities.  She lives in Australia and this is how she describes her blog:

This is a blog about writing and reading, with an emphasis on New Zealand and Australian fiction. I am especially interested in short fiction, approaching stories from a writing point of view rather than a strictly literary one. Also a place for my random opinions on movies, books and stuff.


One worth sharing with your English teacher colleagues (the one I was helping was very excited!).

I've also been following @AdviceToWriters on Twitter; check out the website with often concise, pointed and from-real-writers advice here: http://www.advicetowriters.com/.

Cheers

Ruth

No comments: