Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank you (x 27)

Not that I was ego-surfing, but since it's always interesting to know how people find this blog (a lot come through googling, looking for the answer to a particular question, rather than as regulars) I took a squizz at who's bookmarked Skerricks on del.icio.us.  Twenty seven of you!

Thank you!  (x 27)

And the good news: I'm now writing/collating a blog for the staff at my school as well.  Which is partly what I wanted to do when I began Skerricks.  This public blog will continue, because one's community, as a teacher librarian, isn't just the inner circle of school colleagues, but the outer circle of other TL colleagues as well, from whom I aim to give as well as learn.

Sometime soon I'd like to expand the blogroll here, so if you have suggestions, please leave them in a comment.

Cheers!

No comments: